Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Here's My Word and more Retro

I know, I know...I'm one day late posting my WORD from last week. This was just a hard one for me to decide. I mean all in all last week was good. But along with the good were a few bumps in the road and honestly I couldn't decide what to pick. So, I've picked a very boring word which I'll never use again (because, after all, we can't use a word twice anyways)...

AVERAGE
typical; common; ordinary: The average secretary couldn't handle such a workload. His grades were nothing special, only average.


The highlight of last week was going to Columbia for the Show Me Games so Em could and her team could play 3 v 3 soccer. That was so exciting! I do have lots of photos to share...I'll do that a later time.

So, how are your WORDS coming? Are you scrapping them? Do you keep a journal? Right now I have this super cute little book I altered and all my words are in there along with a few notes about my week. Need to post that book, too...

Before I leave you today I had to share another favorite Christmas memory. This one is from the late 70's...remember Donny and Marie? I was a HUGE fan of their TV shows. I still have my Donny and Marie dolls!! I found this Christmas video on YouTube this morning...it put a smile on my face and reminded me of a simpler time. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!