Monday, November 30, 2009

My Word for 11/23-11/29

With great JOY I share my WORD of the Week with you...

ABUNDANCE

–noun
1. an extremely plentiful or oversufficient quantity or supply: an abundance of grain.
2. overflowing fullness: abundance of the heart.

My heart is overflowing with love, peace and happiness as a result of last week. My family and I spent some much needed time together...here's a recap.

Wednesday-No school. Em and I spent the afternoon at my Mom's house, baking pumpkin pies and just hanging out. Mom helped Em with her new sewing machine.

Thursday-The day began with a workout for me. I needed that!! Then I turned on the Macy's Parade (our tradition), woke the kids up and starting preparing our dinner. I enjoy this ritual so much!! Soon our home was filled with smells of turkey and and sweet potatoes...Heaven:) That afternoon my Mom and I walked outside and just visited. It was so nice to be out in the crisp air!! That night we went to see the movie "The Blind Side"...GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

Friday-Woke up at 4 am and left for St. Louis for our High School's State Championship football game. Got there around Noon, saw tons of people we knew and enjoyed the game. Guess what?! Our Hounds WON!! Final Score-35-0!!! Got back in the car around 4PM and headed home. It was a long day...

Saturday-Em and I shopped all day and night in Kansas City with friends. So Much FUN!

Sunday-Church from 10-1 then a lunch of leftovers. I decided to nap for about an hour. So NICE! Dave and I watched the Vikings game and then the Ravens that night. So relaxing!!

My family and I are so very blessed and I am so very grateful!! I would love to hear your WORD from last week. Please share!!

BTW, I Sarah and Leanne BOTH won a stamp from me!! E-mail me ladies with your address!!! leslieackman@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!