Monday, November 2, 2009

My Word for Oct. 26th-Nov. 1st

It's finally happened...I had a GOOD week!! Not only did I make a major decision in my life that has totally freed my spirit up and helped with the mind clutter but I got the house cleaned (it's ready for another overhaul today *sigh*) and I got my Primary organized. All that has made me so very happy:) So here goes...my word for last week is...

HOPEFUL

adjective
1. full of hope; expressing hope: His hopeful words stimulated optimism.
2. exciting hope; promising advantage or success: a hopeful prospect.

I really love the part that says "promising advantage or success." What I learned this past week is it is okay to say NO. Now you don't have to be mean about it. You can be gracious and kind and loving and say Thank You but No. Doing this has released much tension in my life and has freed my spirit. Seriously. It wasn't anything bad I was doing...just the opposite. It was something very good. However, it wasn't good for me at this time in my life. I am grateful for finally coming to my senses and just saying No thank you.

As the weeks go by I'm striving to perfect my life, trying to live up to the word I'd like to have for myself. I have a feeling that doing this WOMP is so much more than just another fun way to document my life. I think I'm gonna grow and learn so much about myself by doing this project.

Pretty cool.

I would love for you to join me in this year long project. Start today!! And if you are playing along I would love to hear how it's coming. Leave me a comment!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!