Friday, August 6, 2010

Repeat & and Friend {Day12}

Oh it's Friday and it's a very special Friday!! My very bestest friend from grade school till HS will be here within a couple of hours!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo excited:)

I will share today's Challenge with you then I am off to enjoy the day. 

Challenge#12: I really LOVE today's challenge!! I want you to take a shape or object you like {ex. stars, butterflies, buttons, circles, flowers...you get the idea} and repeat it on a scrapbook layout of collage. I did this last night and really love how the page turned out!!! I will share the layout later this weeken...d. 

 

Ladies...whatever you do today...do it with joy in your heart, a smile on your face and love for everyone you meet!

"The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship."  -Joseph Addison

3 comments:

  1. looks like a fun project! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe - have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND with you BF, Les! I'm so glad you'll have time to reconnect with her - and I absolutely LOVE your comment "Whatever you do today - do it with joy in your heart, a smile on your face and love for everyone you meet!" What a great way to approach the day - and LIFE! LOVE LOVE LOVE it, dear friend! LOVE IT! (PG is home in 2 days!! I can't believe I've survived 23 days so far! I can't wait for his return - not only because I miss him terribly, but because he has promised me some MAJOR ALONE TIME to CREATE!!! WAHOOOOO!!!! Look out for next week - I'll be back on board full swing!) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I punched about a billion butterflies of all colors to make a collage....I'll show ya when I'm done! And about Monday....I never heard from you? Do you have questions?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!