Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's time to Begin

"Giving presents is a talent; to know what a person wants, to know when and how to get it, to give it lovingly and well." -Pamela Glenconner

Christmas is nearly here!! I can't believe it! I am one of those people who waits till the last few weeks to shop. It's more fun. The hustle and bustle of the shops, the music, the atmosphere....my husband and I enjoy it so much! And while we aren't spending so much this year...we are giving. It is so much fun:)

Our Word of the Week is BEGIN.


–verb (used with object)
3.
to proceed to perform the first or earliest part of (some action): Begin the job tomorrow.
4.
to originate; be the originator of: civic leaders who began the reform movement.
5.
to succeed to the slightest extent in (fol. by an infinitive): The money won't even begin to cover expenses.
 
There is so much I want to begin in my life. 
 
I want to begin eating better  {check out my post on Skinny Me
I want to begin growing Words of Me Project
I want to begin being more cheerful and grateful each day
I want to begin my Soul Restoration Class 
I want to begin creating more this year and finding out who I am as an artist
I want to begin cleaning out one cupboard a day {story about this later}
I want to begin reaching out to your blogs, sharing more comments and encouraging you to keep on following your passions and dreams
 
Begin is a good word for me this week!! 
 
"Chance does nothing that has not been prepared beforehand."
-- ALEXIS DE TOCQUEVILLE
 
 
What will you Begin? 

1 comment:

  1. How about...begin again? That pretty much describes me in two words perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!