Monday, January 3, 2011

First WORD of the new year

"You only live once....but if you work it right, once is enough." -Joe E. Lewis

With the New Year underway it's time to take our goals and run with them!!

Come on...we CAN do this!!:)

Our WORD this week is....


RESOLVE
[ri-zolv] Show IPA verb, -solved, -solv·ing, noun
–verb (used with object)
1.
to come to a definite or earnest decision about; determine (to do something): I have resolved that I shall live to the full.
 
I resolve to reach my goals this week which include...
 
Stretch yourself!
 **Art Journaling everyday in January. I found this site one night while surfing the net and fell in love!! Love all her bright ideas.
 
**Working out at the gym 5 days a week 
 
**Continue on my path of NO Diet Soda {going on day 9!}
 
**Finishing my canvas and sharing with you
 
**Ordering my camera charger so I can begin taking photos and sharing here again 
 
 
 
A few blogs I am loving at the moment...
 
 

 
 

What do you RESOLVE to do this week?

9 comments:

  1. I resolve to continue the task of decluttering, join you with the art journaling, and start my journey to good health with a little Zumba at home =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote! I resolve to be more attentive to the real people in my life, and devote less time to this darned computing machine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post--it's inspiring me to get ready for the upcoming semester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the word but am feeling so lazy this week, I think I'll just ignore it.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for mentioning my blog! I love this weeks word. I resolve to finish my Sketchbook Project this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leslie! You popped over to my blog yesturday and left a comment and i wanted to return the gesture! I to am always looking for new blogs to read! LOVE your blog .. and I look forward to reading and seeing more!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Resolve...hmmm...I'm like Michele...feeling a bit lazy this week. But I do resolve to give even my blah laziness to God. To give the real me, the everyday, no matter what me it is for the day, to Him.

    Hugs to you Leslie! You were one of my sweet blessings in 2010, and I am so glad we found each other...

    I'm thinking about Soul Restoration...you are doing it?

    love & grace,
    jodi

    ReplyDelete
  8. resolve...isn't that something you get stains out with???!!! LOL!
    happy new year les....and i did get my packet and could swear i sent you an email thanking you?! if i didn't, please forgive me, i had a senior moment...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I resolve to continue my workout routine and to finish decluttering my house by the end of the month. This means I have to finish unpacking and putting away bu I will! I am enjoying catching up on your older posts - I let off somewhere around Thanksgiving - it's been a blast!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!