Thursday, January 13, 2011

Who Do You Follow?

It's Thursday!! Hooray! It's time for our NEW little Linky Party called "Who Do You Follow?". Share a favorite blog you follow with us {or maybe it's one you haven't been to in awhile and want to get reacquainted with}. You can either write about it in your blog then link us up to that OR you can put the blog you follow directly in the link. Be sure and leave a comment, too.:)

The blog I'd like to share with you today is called Whimspirations. 
 It's one of those blogs I found one night while surfing the net, loved it and became a follower.
But then I forgot I was following, forgot about the blog and never went back...until now. 
And boy have I been missing out! What an inspirational blog!!
Joanne is a professional at what she does...I mean really.
She is not only an art teacher
but she has had her art licensed for use
on stationary, stamps, giftware and more. 
Pretty cool:)

She just happens to be participating in the Art Journal Challenge I am in right now, too. You will want to see her Journaling Art Calender....soooo awesome!! Click here to see her work.

Remember to link up at the bottom of the page...last week I found 4 new blogs to enjoy. I love sharing each other's blogs, girls!! There is soooo much talent out there!

On the upper right side of my blog you will notice a cute little button that says "31 Days". My fabulous and amazingly talented Leanne from "Chaos Comes Happiness" created this just me! And it's for you, too!! The "31 Days Creative Challenge" is BACK this March!! Every single day we will be doing something CREATIVE!!! Looking forward to this. Grab a button and post on your blog to let the world know you are participating. Spread the word!!!

Don't know what "31 Days Creative" is? Click here for last fall's 31 ideas or click the tab up top that says "31 Days". 


Before I go here is a peek at what I'm doing in my "Soul Restoration" class with Melody Ross.



Join our Linky Party!! 

6 comments:

  1. awwww, i love your art from your class...i am safe here, that's so sweet...
    home is my favorite place too...
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie-just stopped by to say hi and send you some love!! Your piece of art is really beautiful...the colors are so warm. And I LOVE the message! there are so many amazing classes out there...glad you are taking one. Hope your new year is off to a great start...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie, really, you are my new best art friend, LOL!!! Thanks so much for appreciating my work.... YOU have a great blog also, love it! Looking forward to sharing this really fun creative journey with you.

    huggs!
    joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted to stop by and say hello. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) I'll be back, for sure. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried commenting yesterday, but was having trouble for some reason. I love your house piece! I look forward to seeing more =) And thanks for sharing the link for Whimpsiration. Very fun stuff. I really like that Art Joural Calendar idea.

    And I just noticed your button for the One World, One Heart event. Have you done it before? It looked interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leslie - love your "safe" page! I've not been doing the blog rounds in awhile ~ absolutely love your new look!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!