Sunday, June 26, 2011

Song Challenge Part 2

Like I said before...I don't do much without music in the background. One of the main reasons we bought our home was because of the sound system throughout! So here is Part  2 of the 30 Day Music Challenge....

1. Song that reminds me of somewhere...Make a Memory from Bon Jovi's "Lost Highway" CD. Reminds me of being on I-80 with my family, smack dab in the middle of Nebraska on our way to Utah.

2. A song that reminds me of a certain event....the theme from St. Elmo's Fire. No, not the song by John Parr {although I LOVE that song}...the one I'm talking about is from the album {which I have} called Georgetown. Reminds me of my friend Jamie's wedding.

3. A song I can dance to. Let me tell you...I did a lot of dancing during my college days:) The music I loved to dance to was anything by Madonna, Wham, Michael Jackson and New Order. The song that sticks out though is from Salt n' Pepa's Push It and Technotronics's Pump up the Jam.

4. My favorite band...hands down is Def Leppard. Saw them in concert...their Hysteria tour and have all their albums. Love them! Bon Jovi comes in a close second.

5. A song I know all the words to....Billy Veara and the Beaters...At This Moment. LOVE THIS!! I know every single word and love to sing it loud.

What is one song that YOU know every single word to??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!