Friday, July 8, 2011

I am so grateful....

Today is a GREAT day. I am so grateful for....



*NO PAIN! This medication I am on is working. I feel AMAZING!

*I get to create ALL DAY! My kids are on the Trek and Dave is working so I am creating!!!

*Diet Dr. Pepper with vanilla during Happy Hour today:)

*This amazing weather. Lots of sunshine!

*My Blog and my fabulous readers. You all mean the world to me!

*This is my 375th post! WOW!

*All the on-line Challenges and Classes that are helping me learn and grow and stretch myself in Art.

*My Father in Heaven who created this beautiful Earth we live on.

Have a beautiful Friday girls.

What are YOU grateful for?

3 comments:

  1. man the same as you, tho diet coke and not diet dr pepper...lol....my kids are home so I am thankful for that,,,mostly, lol, for health for happiness in the simple things.....mmm how about i stop there....have an awesome day...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that your medicine is bringing you some relief! And that you are having time to enjoy your art. I hope it's been a great weekend for you altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are on the same page, girlfriend! I did a "blessings" post a couple of days ago! What am I grateful for? My husband - he is the best man in the whole wide world and I am so grateful for him (he not only finished all our laundry today - he cleaned up the house and took care of the kids while I worked this weekend - without a moment of complaint or stress. LOVE THIS MAN!!)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!