Friday, July 13, 2012

Work of the Soul

After over a month without rain we woke up to the sound of thunder and rain, tap-tapping on our roof!! It is such a blessing!!

Today I am spending most of the day creating...working on art journals, a package of new 6x6 canvas's and maybe even finishing a piece I've been dying to share here!! I am also working on a NEW idea for our local art studio The Art Experience. I can't wait to share!!

So today will be a day of my favorite music in my favorite space doing my favorite thing. Sounds like heaven.

Good for the body
is the work of the body,
 and good for the soul
is the work of the soul,
and good for either
 is the work of the other. 
~Henry David Thoreau

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day! We have our windows open to enjoy the sound of rain this morning (at least until the stifling heat sets in!). Looking forward to seeing your new work!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!