Sunday, February 3, 2013

New Attitude and Button!

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.
John Burroughs

I miss blogging. I miss sharing my thoughts and talents here with YOU. So instead of making more excuses I am doing something about it:)

Writing more.
Sharing more.
Creating more.

More is good.



My sweet friend, Leanne from Chaos Comes Happiness REALLY inspired with this post and this post. I love how crafty she is and how committed she is to creating more AND sharing it on her blog. It really got me to thinking about MY little old blog. What is it that I really want to accomplish here??

Well for starters I want to share.

Share my art.
My words.
My heart.

For the most part I think I do a pretty good of that...but I want more.

Here's what I came up with...

*Mondays-Living True...this is the day I will share those stories that are in my heart, lessons learned, etc.

*Wednesdays-Run Wednesday...this day I will share how I'm coming along with my 5K training, eating healthier, etc.

*Fridays-Brave Art...This day I will share my art, ideas I'm working on, etc.

Schedules are my friend. I LOVE them. When I have one I try my best to follow it....well...not always...but I am more likely to do something...lol.

So, girls...hold me accountable!! Remind me if I haven't posted yet...or shared any art...:)



I am excited by these new ideas and look forward to sharing and inspiring more than ever!!



***Girls...I would LOVE it if you would share my blog with your friends!! If you haven't joined our art journal group on facebook yet you can do that here and my Words of Me page here. I appreciate each one of you!!!


By the way...check out my NEW Button!! Copy this photo then add my blog link and put on your blog!! I would LOVE it if you would:)



Happy Day, Girls!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the look of your blog this year! Beautiful! And what exciting things and projects you will be sharing.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your art and your new button! Your schedule looks doable and will be fun to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Leslie!!! Looking forward to it all!! Thanks for putting my button on your blog. Have a fantastic week,
    Blessings,
    Charri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm battling to grab your new button to put on my blog? Suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should be able to right click on the image then save....copy my blog URL then go to your blog, put photo of my button on your blog with the link. Does that make sense?? LOL. Let me know if you don't understand...me and computers have a difficult time sometimes!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!