Sunday, December 29, 2013

Just so you know...

Happy Sunday Girls!! I sure hope you all had a Merry Christmas spent with your loved ones!! Ours was wonderful and full of love.

Just wanted to let you know that as a Brand NEW YEAR approaches our Being Me class will resume on Monday, December 30th. I am soooo excited about 2014 and the promise it holds for my life!!

Also...if you haven't picked out your WORD for the new year...keep thinking about that so you can make your decision by January 1st:)

Thanks again for being here!

Being Me Free E-Course
Facebook Group
 Art Journaling Ideas

4 comments:

  1. Hello sweet friend! I am thinking of a word for the year - something that I had never heard of until blogging. I hope your Christmas was wonderful and I'm looking forward to spending another creative year with you :))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristin you continue to inspire me to try new things!! Thanks for always being my cheerleader:)

      Delete
  2. I love your blog Leslie! And I've got my word chosen for 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen...you are so sweet. Thanks so much!! Please share your Word with me!!

      Delete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!