Friday, February 5, 2016

Weekend Tag Challenge



I think it's imperative to follow your heart and choose
a profession you're passionate about,
and if you haven't found that "spark" yet,
if you're not sure what you want to do with your lives -
be persistent until you do.
- Steve Kerr







I have a weekend Challenge for you girls.
Let's make TAGS! They are soooo easy and soooo fun!
Don't have a tag? Don't worry...no need to buy some.

*Take index cards or cardstock
*Cut the index card in half
*Cut the cardstock to desired size (small-ish)
*Grab 2 or 3 favorite colors (acrylic paint, spray ink, colored pencils, gelatos)
*Color
*Add favorite image (try to choose just one theme like I did here with hearts)
*Add your fave word or saying

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. Making a tag a day for 2016 is the 366 challenge I set for myself. This month is hearts - fits so well with your challenge! Love your tags by the way - such juicy vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!