Sunday, September 11, 2016

I LOVE My Planner!

“Without leaps of imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all is a form of planning.” 
― Gloria Steinem


I have been a journal writer,
Dreamer
and 
planner
most of my life.

All those stickers
and papers
make me HAPPY!



I have used everything from simple notebooks
to Stephen Covey.
My Planner these days
is the 
Happy Planner from MAMBI.
I am on my SECOND one!!




I belong to several Facebook planner groups and I have noticed one thing....

I am NOT your traditional planner girl.
Nope.




I tend to treat my planner more like 
a diary/journal, adding little treasures
that make me SMILE!




One of my favorite things to use in my planners
are vintage images.

These girls just speak to me.



Along with the girls I use and LOVE the quote stickers from MAMBI.
I have every single one!!




Project Life cards work great in my planner, too




I started keeping my Happy Planner a year ago.
It's always SO FUN going back and seeing what we were doing a year ago.

Along with planning and journal taking
I use my planner for fitness, writing down my Dreams,
making lists and favorite quotes that inspire me.

Are you a planner? Be sure and let me know!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leslie!!! I am a total planner girl. I have always had a planner, but definately more into it since the planners got cuter. I just went to Plannercon 2017 in San Fransisco. I would love to see you share your design method. I bet you would do a good class.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!