Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Art Journaling Love is in ONE Week!

“A personal journal is an ideal environment in which to “become”. 
It is a perfect place for you to think, 
feel, discover,expand, remember, and dream.”
Brad Wilcox


Sooooo many WONDERFUL things coming your way in my Art Journaling Love class. I am SUPER excited to be offering this FREE class just for YOU! Four weeks of inspiration right here EVERYDAY!!!



*DAILY Word Prompts
*Affirmations for your NEW YEAR
*Techniques



*A tour of my BRAND NEW STUDIO
*Interviews and ideas from FIVE other artists
*Plus a few other goodies!!
I look forward to YOU joining me!!!




This is going to be my BIGGEST class yet!!
And the best part is...
It's
100%
Free!!

I hope you join me on this journey!!


“I don’t want to live in a hand-me-down world of others’ experiences. I want to write about me, my discoveries, my fears, my feelings, about me.”
-Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!