Monday, January 30, 2017

Week Two: Art Journaling Love....What's on Deck this Week




“One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words.” 
― Johann Wolfgang von GoetheWilhelm Meister's Apprenticeship









It's the second week of our "Art Journaling Love" class
...so happy you found me!!
If you would like to be a part of our class
 you can go here to learn more about it. 
It's 100% free!!
I also post tips and other inspiration in my FB group...Mind.Body.Soul Art Journaling.

We have SO much to cover that I am already thinking we need a SECOND class later in the Spring!!

Ok...here is what THIS week looks like...

Tuesday: Patty Radish will be on the blog sharing her LOVE of art journaling 
and sharing 3 pages with us.


Be sure and stop by!

Wednesday: We talk Gesso and using Alphabet stencils

Stamps and gesso equal lots of texture!!



Black gesso and alphabet stencils make your pages POP!




Thursday: We meet my friend Leanne Wargowsky and talk all things Art Journaling!!


Friday: Catch my video on making your OWN painted paper embellishments and my winged Angel Girls!!



WHEW!! We have a TON going on!! A FULL week of ARTSY inspiration!!


Here are our Words for the week to inspire you to create in your journals this week...

*Noise
*Free
*Complet
*Genuine
*Victorious

Affirmations help us reach our goals when we consistently see and say them. Here are five of them for use in your journals, your planners or make a deck of cards!

*I choose Love and Kindness today
*Today I will use my Time wisely
*Now is the Time to Dream Big
*I am successful
*Peace is with me today.

Your shapes to inspire your journal pages this week are....

*Triangles




*Dashes/Lines


 

**I also post daily art journaling inspiration in our FB group so be sure and check in often. 

**Go to our FILES section in our group to find our Weekly Words and Affirmations

Enjoy this week's lessons and again THANK YOU for being here!!!

 “It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” 
― Paulo CoelhoThe Alchemist

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and ideas...they inspire me!! I will be visiting you soon. Have a CREATIVE day!!